Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Elise

I'd been wearing mostly this shade for the last couple of weeks now and although it's a lot more fierce than what I'd normally have on, I really like it.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Elise
Swatches from left: Evasion, Elise, Biarritz

Since it comes off mostly as red, I wanted to highlight some of the pinkness in the color by using a pink lipliner called Pink Sugar. It actually really blends in with the color that you don't see a funny dark outline even after the color has faded.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Elise with Pink Sugar Lip Definer


Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Pink Sugar

The Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks feel really light on the lips and are incredibly moisturizing. If you're looking for long wear time, you might want to go with the regular Rouge Coco lipsticks. I've swatched some of my favorites here. If you think you can handle a good number of reapplications throughout the day and like sheer formulas, then the Rouge Coco Shine line will work for you. Elise and Bel Ami are my current favorites but I have swatches of some other colors as well. You can see those here.

No comments:

Post a Comment