Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Blowing Raspberries

I still haven't found a local retailer that sells these Butter nailpolishes. But, as I was saying over the weekend, I've been on this raspberry kick and so I ordered this online.
Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Blowing Raspberries

From this brand, I've previously reviewed Marrow, Fash Pack and lately Teddy Girl and Lady Muck. Of all of them, I think that Blowing Raspberries applies best. It goes on so evenly. You get a beautiful pink-red hue with no streaks and is completely opaque in 2 coats. For a high maintenance shade, you'll just fall in love with the ease of application.


Blowing Raspberries

The color is a little deceptive. In certain lighting it just looks like a bright cherry red. But I picked the picture above because it shows it closest to the color in the bottle. There is the slightest tinge of pink that makes it different from the other red polishes that I own. While I imagine that it's an easy color to dupe, I don't have anything in my collection that looks the same. That said, I would buy this shade if only because it applies so well. The color should remain chip-free for 3-5 days if you're careful. The creamy, shimmer-free finish looks great with an extra shiny top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment