Sunday, March 6, 2011

Top 5

Here are the things I've been playing with and loving this whole week:

1. Green Eyeshadow - I reviewed my NARS Wicked Eyeshadow Duo yesterday. But there's more where that came from... with names like Sage and Emerald, a duo called Perfect Match and even a new green cake eyeliner. I'm trying to decide which ones you need to know about first.




2. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte - I've enjoyed using this all week. I couldn't stop using it once I'd started! It gives the faintest touch of bronze and the subtlest glow but it makes all the difference.




3. Clinique Facial Soap - Believe it or not, I've been using one bar of these little soaps daily since November and I still have a half a bar left. I am amazed that it lasts forever and it keeps my face clean without drying it. I'm guessing I only need two bars a year. Maybe three at most.




4. Ombres Perlees de Chanel Eyeshadow Palette - For some strange reason, while I never claimed to love this palette, I can't stop using it. It's part-frustrating, part-amazing really. I keep having one epiphany after another about how I can use it and I end up using it all the time. My current favorite shade from this is now the green shade (which ties in with number 1 on this list). Did you see the tutorial on Chanel's website for this palette? I think I'm going to try that look tomorrow.




5. Kashuk Tools Medium Brush - This multi-purpose brush has been a best friend all week. I've been going for some really sheer blushes and this helps pick up the lightest pigments so I can apply them a bit more heavily on the cheek and really see the color pop. It's the perfect length, shape and density for my Laura Mercier Cheek Color Duo in Whisper (LE-light pink and nude) which finally got some love this whole week.


No comments:

Post a Comment