Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maybelline Expert Wear Discontinued Swatches

I have a few Maybelline eyeshadows that I got on clearance at Target, before the shelves were reorganized. I thought it might be useful to get some swatches done in case anyone went looking for them online. I'm sure you can still find them somewhere if you really like the shades. I have one duo in Sea Glass and two singles in Emerald and Urban Brown.


Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Duo in Sea Glass



Sea Glass

Swatches from left: Emerald, Sea Glass Duo

Open pans from left: Emerald, Sea Glass Duo

Emerald



Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow in Urban Brown



Urban Brown



Urban Brown Swatch

They're very basic colors and Maybelline will inevitably have something that's similar among the newer shades. Personally, I think Maybelline eyeshadows are of pretty good quality. They wear well and are not expensive at all. Some shades are more vibrant than others and they don't ever come out quite as pigmented as say the L'Oreal HIP line but for everyday shadows, they're not bad. You can definitely pick out your staples and come up with very office-friendly looks for daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment