Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fresh Sugar Baby


I'd been browsing the Fresh display at Sephora and remembered that I once got a free full-size Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Baby which the Sephora website describes as a shimmering nude peach.


Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Baby ($18)




Like the Fresh Lip Treatment, it has a citrus scent and it looks like it has a lot of the same ingredients. I think it feels nicer on the lips than the Lip Treatment. It's very moisturizing and not sticky like some glosses can be. It gives lips a nice dose of shine although the color itself is really light and super sheer. This is definitely in the same vein as my beloved sunshine except that it lacks warmth and color.

Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Baby

On me, Sugar Baby isn't the most flattering nude. It looks really washed out. If you like really pale, low-pigment glosses, you'll appreciate this. The texture is nice and the shine is natural. It's not sticky and it's very moisturizing. This is the only Fresh lip gloss that I own so I can't compare it to others but I imagine that there are much prettier color selections out there. In the tube, it seems to be in the same color family as Sunshine, kind of nude and kind of peach but it's a poor, low-color substitute. I don't reach for it too often because of the color but I think the formula is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment