Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Burberry Lip Cover Spring Collection Soft Satin Lipstick in Delicate Rose

Burberry Lip Cover in No. 22 Delicate Rose

I must confess, I cannot resist a nude pink lipstick. Burberry came out with a few Spring selections for 2011 and I caved and bought No. 22 Delicate Rose.






Burberry Lip Cover in No. 22 Delicate Rose

Burberry counters are limited. The closest one to me is over 2 hours away so I end up buying Burberry makeup online, without ever seeing the items first. When I received my lipstick, I was a little skeptical about how it would look on. It was a lot lighter in color than I expected and in certain lighting looks peach. Swatched, it looks very pigmented and peachy rosy. Once on, it definitely rings nude pink. It is extremely light though. It's so much lighter than my natural lip color that I need to put it on with a lip brush to make sure that I cover every inch. Because I like nude lipsticks, this shade pleases me. I also find the Burberry texture very soft and creamy. It is truly comfortable on the lips and not drying. Personally, this is a formula I prefer to wear by itself. But how tempting is it to get a matching gloss everytime? Very. In an exercise of pure restraint, I just said no to the gloss. For reference though, the Spring collection includes the lip glosses in No. 4 and No. 9 and another lipstick, No. 24 Romantic Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment