1. March magazines - They make me feel so excited about the coming of spring! Spring fashion, spring colors, spring makeup and over 500 pages to turn on some of them!
2. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - I've been using my favorite shower oil all winter long and haven't tired of its sweet almond scent. Nothing compares!
3. Chanel Eclat Lumiere - I've rediscovered my Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen that's sat neglected in my eyeliner drawer. What was it doing there in the first place? It's an easy concealer for when you just need a little freshening up under the eye area. I've kept it in my purse this time around.
4. Guerlain's Rue De Passy palette - Everyone's moved on to the spring palettes but when I find myself unable to decide on the day's colors, I still reach for Rue De Passy. This palette of neutrals has been the easiest mix and match set for me. And I still find new combinations every time!
5. Peach gloss - I have been searching and searching for the perfect sheer peach gloss. Nothing too bright, with just a touch of nude and a light pearl finish. Ok, what I've really been describing is an old Clinique Lip Gloss called Sunshine which I have been using a lot this week. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued so I've been searching high and low for a replacement.
|Sunshine is second from left|