Sunday, January 30, 2011

Target Sale JK Jemma Kidd Update

I hope the week of nail stuff has been worthwhile. I do have one more nail polish to feature tom but after that, it's back to makeup. This week, I'll be featuring the Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope Kit for the face and a few eye products. Speaking of which, have you had a chance to check out the JK Jemma Kidd display at your favorite Target? I mentioned last time that there are some lipstick shades now on clearance (about 3 shades, I think) and an eyeliner set. I noticed today that there was also one shade of the On Set Mattifying Powders on sale. It was too light for me though so I didn't pick it up. I did swatch a couple of the I-Tech Liquid Eyeliners that were on sale. I think about 3 shades were marked down from $16 to $11.20. Here are two of them.


JK Jemma Kidd I-Tech Liquid Eyeliner swatches. Top: Aesthetic, Bottom: Abstract

I was impressed by how pigmented these seemed when I swatched them on my hand. First, totally happy that they have testers. Second, I swatched these in the store and didn't take pictures until hours later, when I got home. Looks like they last. I do like liquid liners so picking up one of these is exciting for me. I can't wait to test it!

If JK isn't your gig though, NP Set also has some items on clearance like some dark shades of foundation and the lip gloss compacts like Bronze, which I've reviewed before. All three shades of the lip gloss compacts are marked down 30% now. I think the pinks are possibly more promising than Bronze though. The brand Pixi also has a slew of items marked down. I saw eye palettes and lip and cheek palettes. I also saw a bronzer in a clearance pile.

But anyway, that's for you to check out the next time you go to Target. As for me, I'll go back to moisturizing my poor nose which is molting from the incessant use of Kleenex and tending to my lovely callused thumb. I think I'll skip playing Wii tonight and give my hands a rest. So tomorrow it's Butter London's Fash Pack up for review. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment