Monday, January 3, 2011

NARS Rajasthan Eyeshadow Duo

The NARS Rajasthan Duo was one of the limited edition items from the Fall 2010 collection of NARS.






NARS Rajasthan Eyeshadow Duo ($32)


I think these colors are very versatile and something you can reach for, no matter what the occasion. The golden taupe on the left side is the kind of shade that you'll want all over your lid. It's a beautiful color that doesn't call excessive attention to itself. It's office-appropriate but if layered on, can certainly be worn for a special night out. The pigmentation is superior. After all the duds I'd been using lately, it was so refreshing to find this texture that adheres easily to the brush and to the lid.

The dark shade has a bluish, greenish tinge and beautifully goes over any dark eyeliner or you could use it as eyeliner if you wanted a more subtle effect. It applies easily and blends well. With or without primer, it lasts. You could do a smoky eye with it too. 

With NARS, I have to think twice if I want to spend the money on just a duo. $32 feels like a bit for two colors. But I'm so happy with this duo. I know I'll be reaching for this often so it won't sit unnoticed in my eyeshadow drawer. If you don't have it and you can still find it in stores or online, this is the duo to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment