Friday, January 7, 2011

Rouge G de Guerlain in Gracia

I was looking for a nice special occasion plum lipstick and happened upon Guerlain's Rouge G in Gracia.




Guerlain Rouge G in Gracia

I tried this color in the store was impressed with the pigmentation and wear. The color goes on very smoothly and looks pretty for hours. It never feels dry. Gracia has some tiny shimmering particles that gives it a nice sheen when on. It would be a shame to cover this one up with lip gloss.


Guerlain Rouge G in Gracia

Here is Gracia next to two other Rouge G lipsticks that I previously reviewed.


From left: Gilian, Gisele and Gracia

After reviewing three Rouge G lipsticks, I've come to the conclusion that this is a stellar formula. I reserve these for special occasions simply because while gorgeous, it's really very heavy for me to lug around everyday. It's also hard to justify the cost if I'm going thru tubes of these like candy. If you can well afford such luxuries and don't mind the bulk, then I'd say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment