Thursday, December 30, 2010

Maybelline Eyestudio Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Sinful Sinnamon



I'm not big on reddish eyeshadows but since I was collecting these Maybelline duos, I bought Sinful Sinnamon anyway.

Sinful Sinnamon

This combo didn't work for me, color-wise. The red tones are really strong on the dark side and the light side sorely lacked pigmentation. It didn't show up at all when I tried using it dry.

Wet swatch of Sinful Sinnamon

I do wonder if like other baked products, this eyeshadow hardens over time. Or maybe it just becomes more difficult to get the pigment to adhere. Either way, I gave up trying to use this because no matter what I did, the colors just didn't suit me. That, combined with the hassle of application, was just not worth any more of my time.

If you're still interested, you can find application techniques on Maybelline's website. As for me, I'll review one last shade tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment