Thursday, December 9, 2010

Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Marrow


I'd been growing quite adventurous with my nail color selections lately. Maybe I'm bored with the old pinks and nudes. Maybe it's the weather. Well whatever it is seems to have possessed me to buy a Violet nailpolish. The latest incarnation, from a brand that's been garnering a lot of interest lately, is Butter London's Marrow.

Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Marrow ($14)

The 3 free formula has become quite common these days. No formaldehyde, no toulene and no DBP. But the polish does not suffer in quality. Application was a little tricky at first, but after the first few swipes, the color seemed to even out. It's not sheer but you will need at least 2 coats to get a nice opaque violet going on. Also, don't be bothered by the square cap. It comes off and the handle you hold is actually round.

I got about 3 days of wear with this before I decided that the tips needed a touchup or I should just remove it altogether (I removed it). It didn't chip at all though, so I'd say it's pretty good. I liked it enough that I decided to order another color. 

Butter London in Marrow

No comments:

Post a Comment